Your privacy is important to us. This is why, as a Tefnut customer, we are committed
to the protection of your Privacy.
We assure :
While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our
products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer
information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be
subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- Whenever we hire other organisations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to
our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess
ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that
fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information
Your information is important to us at Tefnut. We shall use your information to provide you with quick
and convenient access to you, to provide you with information about products & services and of new
items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information , save and except where viagra we are
required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority